- Adam Levine's wife Behati Prinsloo shared a rare Instagram photo featuring the couple's two daughters, Dusty and Gio.
- The model opened up about the struggles of motherhood—but emphasized that she "[wouldn't] change a thing."
It's been a while since we last heard from Adam Levine .
Adam's wife Behati Prinsloo , for example, got everyone talking about a side of the Maroon 5 frontman 's life we don't often get to see. The model posted a rare photo of their kids that gave followers a behind-the-scenes look at what the celebrity power couple does when cameras aren't rolling.
In the candid shot, Behati is holding their youngest daughter, Gio Grace, against her chest while simultaneously entertaining their two-year-old, Dusty, who's literally attached to her hip.
While the picture is nothing short of adorable, it was the honest caption that stole people's hearts.
"Here's to the sleepless nights, bleeding nipples, crying, laughing, the highest of highs and lowest of lows and everything in between," the mother of two wrote. "I won't change a single thing, being mom to Dusty and Gio keeps me strong, motivated and empowered."
If you're a mom, you can definitely relate.
Adam isn't pictured in the sweet post, but he's far from absent from his girls' lives. In June, Behati shared a touching tribute to her husband , praising him for being such a great dad.
"We love you so much, you always put your family first," she wrote. "Me and the girls are so lucky to have you."
You Might Also Like
- How to Master a Pretty Waterfall Braid
- 11 Waterproof Makeup Products You Have to Try
- How To Contour and Highlight Your Face Like A Total Pro